Skip to main content

Do you have a new vehicle but no title? If so, don’t worry! A vehicle title bond is easy to get. Title bonds can be issued by your surety bond provider for a reasonable fee so that you can get your vehicle registered.

For more information on how to get a title bond with us, call Las Vegas: (702) 850-7711 or Memphis: (901) 306-8100.

Note: The bond amount must be 1.5 times the appraised vehicle amount. However, please keep in mind that this is the amount for the title bond itself, not what you pay for it. Bonding companies typically issue bonds at a rate of $10 for every $500 worth of coverage.

So, if the title bond amount is $5,000, you would pay $100 for the bond.

To read more about the process of getting a bonded title for your vehicle, check out the information below.

How To Get A Bonded Title In Nevada

To get a bonded title in Nevada, you must contact the DMV’s Title Research Section in Carson City and send them the required Affidavit for Bonded Vehicle Title along with copies of your ownership documents.

They will do a history check on your vehicle and calculate the bond that is required.

Afterward, you will proceed to a bonding company to purchase a title bond.

Once your title bond has been purchased, you will have to fill out a Vehicle Bond Affidavit and get it notarized at the DMV.

You must send any original documentation back to the Title Research Section.

Remember: The Bonded Vehicle Title is what you will use when registering your vehicle. You will need to maintain the surety bond on the title for three (3) years.

Work With A Trusted Surety Bond Company

Only licensed bonding and insurance companies within your state of residence are allowed to issue vehicle title bonds.

Purchasing an out-of-state title bond or insurance is not accepted.

If you need a vehicle title bond in Nevada or Tennessee, All N One Bonding and Insurance can help. Call us at 702-850-7711 (Las Vegas) or 901-306-8100 (Memphis).

We are registered in both states and have years of experience helping people with their title bond needs.

Translate »